[gha] Re: Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination - First Bird for GPS Book

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 06:43:53 -0700

Dear Dr Leo Semashko:
Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)

I am forwarding my article on “Peace through Harmony: Peaceful Coexistence
in 21st Century *“Vasudheiva Kutumbkam** - **(World is one family) *for the
book - *GHA new project-book: "Global Peace Science: The First Common Good
for the 21st Century**" *   **

We are threatened by nuclear destruction and economic collapse. Nuclear
armament is the major threat to world peace. Nuclear armament constitute
the greatest threat man has ever known Even without a war, nuclear
stockpiling and radiation from nuclear testing threaten destruction of the
human race. *“In the event of a nuclear war there will be no victors
because there will be no survivors…” said His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

*Therefore the biggest agenda for the Twenty-First Century is: How to save
the Humanity and How to create Peaceful planet?*

*Call of the Time: *

To meet the present global challenges & to save the humanity from further
destruction it is the time to search our heart & soul and turn our
attention inwardly to change our values & attitude to achieve the goal of
developing sustainable peace in the society.  We have to change our
consciousness & our attitude from Culture of Violence & war to Culture of
Peace & harmony for creating a peaceful planet.

Now is the time to *"Thinking together is a new vision of start, working
together is a new start for converting vision into actions for developing
Global Harmonious Society.” *

*Global Peace Science Movement for Humanity*: The present situation calls
for a drastic strengthening of “Global Peace Science Movement for Humanity
– Growth through Peace and for Peace but not for War”.  It's time to focus
on ‘*Thinking together & Working together’ on *Global Peace Science
movement involving all the Leaders to save the humanity.

“Global Peace and Interfaith Harmony for the 21st Century”
*         “Vasudheiva Kutumbkam*  - One Family, One Religion & One Harmony”

Peace is the ultimate aspiration of mankind all over the world, despite all
ethnic, cultural and other differences. Without peace, life loses its
intrinsic meaning, beauty and dignity. This human aspiration is expressed
in a variety of forms: poetical, artistic, spiritual, and so on across
different cultures.

* *

*Basically, all religions believe in peace, equality and helping the less
fortunate. To live in peace one must respect all religions.*

According to Indian Vedic Philosophy: Harmony is Vasudheva
Kutumbkam(entire world being a single family abandoning all
differences or
divisions). Harmony is not just a unified system of belief encoded in a
declaration of faith; it is rather an umbrella comprising the plurality of
religious phenomena originating from the Vedic tradition

Harmony is a philosophy of unity i.e. *“Vasudheva Kutumbkam”* means
                                            Peaceful Co-existence for all*.*

*Vasudheva Kutumbkam’* is *Global Peace Science for Humanity for creating a
Peaceful planet.* The world is one family has been expressed in our
scriptures. The oneness of humanity has been a fundamental belief of Indian
Civilization. Global Peace & oneness of Humanity can only be achieved
through cultivating the Global culture of Peace & Harmony.

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Members – Global Harmony Association &

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
Project Director- Global Peace & Humanity Project* *

*Convener* *GPF-India - *Global Peace Foundation – India

*Director- *Global Peace & Interfaith Harmony Project (GPIH India)

Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur

Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership (ICSL)
Nagpur.  President (Hon.)

World Peace & Cultural Centre (WPCC), Ujjain India

*International Coordinator, WWA-** World Without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal *

Subhash Chandra