[gha] Interspirituality VIDEO LIBRARY now at YouTube

  • From: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

I want to make my GHA colleagues aware there is now an INTERSPIRITUALITY Video
Library at YouTube (www.youtube.com).  You simply "search" "Interspirituality"
at YouTube and it will take you to the "Interspirituality Channel".

It was created as part of the work running up to our just completed, and highly
successful (over 200 leaders in Attendance) "Dawn of Interspirituality"
Conference at the Cascadia Interfaith Retreat Center near Seattle and Vancouver.

You will be hearing more of the results of this conference (at www.satyana.org,
www.thecominginterspiritualage.com and www.isdna.org [The Interspiritual

I'll be in further touch with all our GHA friends and colleagues once I am "off
the road" re: an event and conference "tour" running through October.

We're all working for the same noble goals!

BEST wishes,
Dr. Kurt Johnson

A Vice-President GHA-USA and
a Director, CIHE