[gha] Re: International interfaith conference, Honolulu

  • From: hisaleem@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 04:19:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Heli,

You have raised a very good question. Unfortunately, I have no answer. I am
hoping -- and praying -- that this first round might generate support from
major donors for a second round (hopefully soon). We need to establish our
track record first. We will be inviting some major donors to also participate
in this first round. Let us see how it turns out.

All the best!