[gha] International interfaith conference, Honolulu

  • From: hisaleem@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 02:28:24 -0500 (EST)

Dear GHA members,

I thank all who sent letters of inquiry about our international interfaith
conference, "Exploring Converging Paths of Religions," scheduled to be held in
Honolulu, August 30 to September 5, 2014. This interest is most heartening.

While our plans are moving on track, we need to sort out two uncertainties
before we can issue the formal announcement. This will be hopefully before the
end of March, 2013. Our anticipated registration fee might drop a little; also
individuals could share a room with two beds and split the cost.

Finally, I am happy to inform you that, per Leo, GHA will join us as a

I will be happy to provide additional information.

With best wishes and aloha,
Saleem Amed, Ph.D.
VP GHA, Hawaii,
And President, All Believers Network.