[gha] Re: Interfaith Smartphone Application = progress of technology + progress of social harmony

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:02:10 +0400

Dear Bruce,

Many thanks for your great work!

You have created a fundamentally new information access to the GHA projects,
especially the project of the World Interfaith Harmony and all its 32 articles
via smartphones. I added in the project on our website
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541) the following information about
it: “Access to English Project via Smart Phone: www.articlesonpeace.com
(Interfaith).” Is it the correct message? May be necessary to add: “via Smart
Phone Application”? Please, correct it if necessary. Thank you!

Now every person who has a smartphone, can in any place and at any time to read
any article from our interfaith project! Access to harmonious information has
become universal! Joining harmony with the universal information technology
makes it global, accessible to every person on the Earth! The progress of
information technology provides the progress of social harmony and its
unprecedented in history acceleration. Now everyone can learn the science of
social harmony in any place and at any time: the harmonious enlightenment and
education are becoming global.

GHA is grateful to all those who contributed to this binary progress of harmony
and of technology.