[gha] Interfaith Smartphone Application

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:30:33 -0600

Everyone,

The Interfaith Application ("App") for use on Android Smartphones is now
ready. We need to let interested parties know about this report of our
Interfaith activities via newsletters, etc., of various organizations.

This free Application contains Leo's introduction and links to the articles
as well as text of the articles themselves. It's good to have this
available to people with smartphones so they can read through the articles
at their leisure.

I'm attaching a graphic showing the App's main menu. It has a royal blue
background. (If you download it and find a menu with a light blue
background, it is our old (incomplete) version and I will need to help you
be sure to get the current version.)

To try a working version of the App online, please go to the home page
onArticlesOnPeace.com<http://www.articlesonpeace.com>

As you'll remember, the link to this App is very long. I'll paste it below.
Actually, it may be easier to suggest that interested parties go to Google
Play on their computer or cell phone and search for the word *Interfaith*.
Presently, our App is first in the list. It will stay on top if we can
encourage people to download it.

The computer link to Google Play is: https://play.google.com/store

The (lengthy) computer link to the App (with a description) is here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsbar.Interfaith316073&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hcHBzYmFyLkludGVyZmFpdGgzMTYwNzMiXQ..

Thanks again to Leo and everyone who participated in the Interfaith project.

Yours in harmony,

Bruce

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx