[gha] Re: Important Issue,

  • From: ashfaque qureshi <ashfaque_q@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

yes this is fraud and hacker sent this message for money, be careful and tell
Saleem too about this, if some one has his number.

Ashfaque

Sender:  gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:05:28 +0100ReplyTo:  gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Important Issue,

Sorry to bother you with this. Am presently in Spain with my ill Cousin. She's
suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo transplant to save her life. I
am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her
illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep
her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.

The transplant is very expensive here, so I want to transfer her back home to
have the transplant implemented, I am wondering if you can be of any assistance
to me, I need about $2,500 to make the necessary arrangement; I traveled with
little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never
expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once I
get back home, I need to get her home ASAP because she is going through a lot
of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated
on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come
up with if not all. Get back to me asap.

Thanks

Saleem