[gha] Re: INFORMATION ON : Ayo Ayoola-Amale ++ Monitoring for Peace and War in Africa

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 18:56:00 +0200

Re: INFORMATION ON : Ayo Ayoola-Amale ++ Monitoring for Peace and War in
AfricaDear Ayo
Since years I am part of Poets of the World. Your appointment is great and a,
honor to all the members
Ernesto Kahan

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:21:17 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: INFORMATION ON : Ayo Ayoola-Amale ++ Monitoring for Peace
and War in Africa

Dear Ayo,

I am happy to congratulate you on your new award and the new appointment! You
deserve it your high peacekeeping activity!

Now I am even more hope that you will create with your friends from the GHA -
Africa, who knows the Internet and Google, the special group (Center,
Department, Office, etc.) for monitoring the priorities of war and peace in
Africa. It could be called: "Monitoring Centre for Analysis of Peace and War in
Africa (MCAPWA)." This will be your unprecedented practical contribution to
peace on your continent.

On basis of your monitoring, you could create a TV program "War and Peace" in
Ghana or Nigeria, to discuss the indicators dynamics of war and peace
priorities in Africa based on your monitoring. Then, you could offer your
MCAPWA to your Government and etc. You could reduce the number of its
indicators from 80 to 40, retaining only the quotes positions as the most
accurate. To limit these indicators only Africa, it is necessary to add to them
"+ Africa", then Google will limit their area by your continent. You could make
your monitoring not quarterly and bimonthly, for example, starting since 1
February or 1 March.

Of course, this monitoring will meet fierce resistance of a certain circle of
people, especially among the militarists. Our monitoring as part of our Global
Peace Science (GPS), which pretends to revolutionize peacekeeping thinking, do
not finds understanding and a number of peacemakers. Well, that now there is no
Inquisition and scientists with discoveries are not burned at the stake. But
the Grand Inquisitor, as genius Dostoevsky wrote, lives in the soul of every
human. Therefore, any resistance and any aggression against the monitoring
should be seen as a natural phenomenon quietly and hard to do this work, trying
to turn its opponents to its supporters.

I very hope for your perseverance and your will in this very important
scientific and practical innovative direction for global peace. It will
certainly be recognized by the international civil society. But it is already
clear that this monitoring in all continents and around the world will provide
our GPS by vast empirical base. Now this monitoring can not be killed.

Please, let GHA members to know your opinion and the opinion of your colleagues
from GHA - Africa about this monitoring for Africa. Thank you.