[gha] Re: [IFLAC] Mrs. Morii, You are insulting me with your cynical "tone"

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yamamoto yuriko\(TAKI\)" <yrktaki@xxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <IFLAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:29:04 +0300

You are right Mrs Taki Yuriko
I never said that I was "Nobel Peace Prize winner and the president of IPPNW"
as Mrs Kae Morii wrote.
It is important to clarify that the Nobel Prize was awarded to thousands of
doctors enrolled in IPPNW, an organization dedicated to peace and prevention of
nuclear war, I only are one of the most known activists and had the opportunity
to go to Oslo for the ceremony

With respect and consideration

Ernesto Kahan