[gha] I think the most striking is the problem of the media that overwhelmingly condemned Israel and Hamas say anything

  • From: "Julia Budnikova" <budnikova@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 22:44:10 +0400

Dear Maria, as amazes me when the president of Ukraine gives the order to bomb
the Ukrainian cities with civilians in the southeast of the country, and the
western mass media go on all the time same:  " Russia is guilty in everything
".  Nobody wants to tell directly:  in Ukraine there is a civil war, Ukrainians
destroy the Russian population.  And America not only encourages them, but also
helps with the weapon, experts and forces Europe to pay to Ukraine the credits
"for democracy development".  Around continuous hypocrisy.

With big respect

Julia Budnikova