[gha] Re: I SHARE WITH YOU -MY POEM "OCTOBER"

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amar bani <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>, ada aharoni <ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx>, ernesto kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:50:04 +0000

Ammar, my soul brother!!Thank you so much!Reading you, I am in tears right now,
I have no words to say, my throat is mute..I feel joy from your soul humility
and great human being you are in my heart!Light in unconditional Love
Susana
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:41:43 +0100
From: ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I SHARE WITH YOU -MY POEM "OCTOBER"
To: roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx; ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx; EKahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

October 2010,

met this pearl in Astna!

Before  this october I do not know her,

confirmed the goodness of her heart,

her unconditional
love,
her universal belief!

heavy
Smiling always as a butterfly

that moves through fields of flowers

to spread its spiritual
beauty!

her name is Susana Roberts

      De : Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 ? : Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Envoy? le : Dimanche 13 octobre 2013 15h30
 Objet : [gha] Re: I SHARE WITH YOU -MY POEM "OCTOBER"

October

This October when I miss
 you at my right along an angel lengthin the outbreak crying in mistletoe
 lonliness

October is plenty galeit shifts its gazethrough eagle skiesstretching under the
rain, its  voice over the shinny skin
there, flames turn greenand defoliate the crystalline blood of many solitudes

This Octoberthere are seeds  trembling their conditionand they stay crossing
oceans of windwith certified folds into  equestrian ploughsmore candles and
waitsand you, also I miss you
 Octoberthe same canvasthat encircles the earthuniversal lovegenderless souls
or alcovethirst bloomdreams asleep...

copyright-Susana Roberts-Argentina