[gha] Re: I SHARE WITH YOU -MY POEM "OCTOBER"

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:30:51 +0000

October

This October when I miss you at my right along an angel lengthin the outbreak
crying in mistletoe lonliness

October is plenty galeit shifts its gazethrough eagle skiesstretching under the
rain, its  voice over the shinny skin
there, flames turn greenand defoliate the crystalline blood of many solitudes

This Octoberthere are seeds  trembling their conditionand they stay crossing
oceans of windwith certified folds into  equestrian ploughsmore candles and
waitsand you, also I miss you
 Octoberthe same canvasthat encircles the earthuniversal lovegenderless souls
or alcovethirst bloomdreams asleep...

copyright-Susana Roberts-Argentina