[gha] Re: [HumanRights] Samer near death and more + Your Joint Article aboit Intefaith Harmony of Palestinian and Jewish nations

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:42:20 +0200

You are right Takis, my brother in soul

From: Takis Ioannides
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:59 PM
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Leo Semashko ; Hedva Bachrach ; moriikae ;
peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; mazin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: [HumanRights] Samer near death and more + Your Joint Article
aboit Intefaith Harmony of Palestinian and Jewish nations

Dearest all, brothers & sisters in soul,

I think that we must etsablish the co-existance, the respect to religion
beliefs  - political and ethnic rights, tradation, way of living    everywhere
on planet Earth.
We are all brothers and sisters, but all above cause arguments and hard words
between persons who belive and gight for the global Peace, Love & Harmony.

Based on the current status and actions of hummanity, I cokme to conlusion that
hummanity is still not ready to undertsand and perform peace - love - hamrony.

Unfortunatelly for us the logic humans, the animals prove that are closer to
respect the diferent. I attach a video for it, in this note.

My father's ascestor's graves are in Pontos district, in the present Turkiye.
Should I start a war to take back these lands,
or I have to live in peace and harmony with my neighbours Turkiyes?
Greeks according to Plato were living all around Medditerrnian sea in very big
num,bers, like the frogs around  alike, as he said.
Should I start a war with all nations living there?
Slaves came in balkan Greek lands after 700 a.C. Should I start a war to take
back these lands?
WAR is a word which must be disappeared from all languages and our life for
ever. That's a dream of mine and yours years now. Is that effective today?
My father and my mother gamilies lost too many members in the wars...
But both my parents teach me even today in the age of 58 (they still see me as
child) to help, to love, to protect, to be usefull in the global and local

Let's act all together for our common targets of love, co-existance, peace,
harmony. or else there is noone one else to do it.

withg love and respect
takis ioannides, student of this Life

2013/2/22 Mazin Qumsiyeh <mazin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I first must tell you that I resent the orientalist and demeaning attitude
that you have Leo.  You are not some disinterested third party here and you
know it. But even if you try to project that you are independent, you need to
respect others and not try to lecture us.  So please respect our feelings.  For
example what is this about telling us to review your website.  I never dictate
to people that they have to do certain things and I do not like to be dictated
to let alone insulted by the condescending language that you used to suggest
that somehow you are the "uncle" who knows peace and we are the children who
must behave according to your standards..

  As for my plan for peace, I did that ten years ago in my book called sharing
the Land of Canaan.  You can read it at
http://qumsiyeh.org/sharingthelandofcanaan/ but you could have googled and
found that and many other writings and organizations that we do for peace
(Including the FACT that I was chair of the Palestinian Center for
Rapprochement Between People).  So please respect us even if you are a Zionist
who disagrees with us.

  By the way, I am now in a tour of several European cities with Dr. Jeff
Halper (Israeli) speaking precisely about the future, a joint future for all of
 us.  The trip is organized by Faculty for Israeli Palestinian Peace.  I am in
Grenoble now where we just spoke to 150 people and tomorrow we go to Geneva.

  As for Hedeva: I thank you for articulating your views (which ofcourse I
disagree with as do most Israeli and International historians).  I do not want
to debate via email so I will not respond.  I would be happy to hold a public
dialogue with you any where and anytime.  Of course the Israeli
occupation/apartheid authorties prevent most Palestinians from going to most of
 occupied Palestine including Jerusalem so I am limited to the ghetto/people
warehouse of Bethlehem.  But there are always ways around apartheid walls and
checkpoints for all of us (you included).  So we should get together and have
a public dialogue for real peace and harmony (which must be based on Justice
and Human Rights)

  On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Dear Hedva and Mazin,

    You write that you nations had 8 wars during 64 years. It's very sad. But
why is this happening?

    I think the reason is that you only think about the war. We did not read
any more of your page dedicated to 100% peace between your peoples. In this
state of your minds you will have 80 more wars during 640 years. And so on to

    WHO established peace between you and your nations, if you think and write
only about the war? WHO? Jean of Rwanda? Leo from Russia? Kae from Japan? - No
one but you. This requires that you start to think and write about peace.

    I invited you twice and now I ask for the third and last time to write: 1.
Short, up to 1 page review on the ABC of Harmony, which is designed for world
peace (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478), and 2. the 2-3 pages of
your ideas about peace, about how maybe peace among of your peoples. I and GHA
will only discuss like your writings and no other.

    Both of you accuse me in disrespect. However, your persistent ignore all my
letters with my invitations that is disrespectful to me and the GHA. You write
me “long letters that did not address the peaceful substance of my letters”. I
will not respond to such emails. Yes, GHA can not respect your militarist
writings. We can only respect your peacemaking writings. But we do not see
them. Please, show them to us.

    Best harmony wishes,