[gha] Re: [HumanRights] Samer near death and more + Your Joint Article aboit Intefaith Harmony of Palestinian and Jewish nations

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:49:11 +0400

Dear Hedva,

I asked Prof. Mazin to write the short (to 1 page) review about the ABC of
Harmony (see below).

Please, let us read and your review on this book also, asap. Is it possible for
you? Thank you.

GHA will not publish or discuss any unilateral accusations, criticism and
hostile attacks - it is forbidden by the GHA Constitution, our Mission and
internal information order.

We will publish and discuss only your peace ideas to ensure harmony between you
personally, and between your nations. To your peoples remain only eternal war
and strife, if you, their best intellectuals, can not talk to each other about
anything else except the war. Can you take a war and enmity for the brackets of
your mind and intellectual communication, at least temporarily, and to express
your ideas about peace and harmony of your religions and peoples? As you know,
the war begins in the mind. Peace and harmony also begin in the mind.

If you will be able to write reviews about the ABC of Harmony, the GHA next
step will be to invite each of you to write the 2-3 pages with your ideas of
peace and harmony, ONLY. They are attended at you? If yes, please, show them to
us, ONLY them. You constantly feed us your hostile ideas. Please, let us try
and taste your peaceful and harmonious ideas. Have you them? Is it possible for
you to glad us with a decent, but not obnoxious spiritual food? We would be
very grateful to you for this food and fresh breath of spiritual air of peace
and harmony from you both.

Thank you very much for that and only that! We are waiting for that!

Best harmony wishes,

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Dear Mazin,

Our Forum: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is for the GHA members, whom
share our program book The ABC of Harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478) and whom wrote the positive review
on it
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506).

We will be happy to receive your short (up to 1 page) review on this book to
include you in our net and our Forums.

Is it possible for you to write this review?

Best harmony wishes,