[gha] Honorary Patron of GHA-Africa

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ayo,

Congratulations on your accomplishment. We all appreciate the work you are
doing for GHA.

Yours in pursuit of harmony and peace,
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
President, World Writers
Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA