[gha] Re: Hi Leo and Bruce: + your articles in GPS

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:43:01 +0400

Dear Kurt,

Thank you very much for your excellent and wonderful detailed letter. I can not
discuss it. I share your ideas almost on 100%. I understand your rich
intellectual landscape. I very like that you will be continue your efforts in
the GHA and CIHE directions.

For me now the most important are your two articles (on 3-4 pages every) up to
January 31 in the GPS book:
1.Kurt Johnson. The Principle of Harmony between Science and Religion in GPS.
God as Value and Moral Imperative for GPS
2. Kurt Johnson. Interspiritual Age of Interfaith Harmony: The Path of Global
see: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

If you want you could unite these two article in one. If it is so, please, let
me know this and title of this article. Thank you.

What you think about the Introduction to GPS book? You could include in it your
corresponding main idea.