[gha] Help!

  • From: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 03:38:12 -0700 (PDT)

Just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency and
for not informing you about my urgent trip to Manila,Philippines but I
just have to let you now my present predicament. Everything was fine
until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I
lost my money, bank cards, mobile phone and my bag in the course of this
attack. I immediately contacted my bank in order to block my cards and
also made a report at the nearest police station. I've been to the
embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can fly out
but I'm urgently in need of some money to pay for my hotel bills and my
flight ticket home will definitely Refund as soon as back home .

Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the
details required for a wire transfer.

Waiting to hear back from you.

Best regards,