[gha] Happy UN Inter faith harmony week.

  • From: aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Dr. Leo Semashko" <leo44442006@xxxxxxxxx>,"Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 04:09:22 +0000

INTERFAITH HARMONY & A CULTURE OF PEACE

We all must live in peace and harmony. A culture of peace leads to dialogue and
supports the knowledge, respect and appreciation of the other as elaborated in
the Interfaith articles submitted.
The all - includes all  human beings, plants and animals  living in harmony and
peace.
We must cultivate a culture of peace - value for  social justice, respect for
others and a belief in the dignity and rights of every creature.
A culture of peace is a culture of mutuality and shared security.
Peace is more than the absence of war,it is a way of living together in society
which ensures the dignity of all.  It is quality education and health.  It is
economic and environmental security. It is justice, equity, freedom from
oppression and discrimination, and from all forms of violence.
It is compassion and empathy for our fellow human beings in our communities and
for those whose faces we may never see and whose voices are silenced.
It is cultural dignity and appreciation for all of the unique manifestation of
human life.

We all must make commitments to work for a culture of peace.
We should lead by example and as role models.
We must also ensure that the values of a culture of peace are known and
promoted in all institutions and training for children.

Congratulations Dr Leo and the GHA family for this initiative.

With profound harmony,
Ayo.

Ayo, Ayo Ayoola-Amale,
Poet, Writer, Lawyer,Senior Lecturer & Head of Department of Law, Fac of Law,
Kings University,
GHA Vice-president, GHA-Africa President & Ambassador of Harmony for Africa,
Founder/President Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation, Accra, Ghana and
Nigeria,Web:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524,www.splendorsofdawnpf.org and
www.ayor.webs.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodafone