The Great Scientist is being remembered by the whole world. Dear to
Children, Motivator for Youngsters and Life of the Universe. The Whole
World mourns at the loss of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
[image: Inline image 1]
जीना सिखा गया दुनिया को, अपने कर्मों से हर बार,
सच की राहें कभी न छोड़ी, कभी न हारा तू मझधार !
सपनों को हासिल करने का, सदा दिखाया तूने मार्ग,
तुझे और तेरे कर्मों को, याद रखेगा ये संसार !
Khiltey Phool Aatank Se Aman Tak
*Priya Agrawal (18) – Author of 3 Poetry Books on World Peace,National
Integration & Social Issues*
Child Poetess, *National Balshree Award Winner for Creative Writing.*
Member : Global Harmony Association (GHA)
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony among the World
Head of International Cities of Peace, Ahmedabad and Member of Advisory
Council of Leaders, International Cities of Peace, USA.
Winner of America's prestigious Skipping Stones Youth Honor Awards for
Multicultural International Understanding for the year 2012 - Only girl to
receive from the subcontinent and amongst Top 10 children of the World.
Writing couplets on Current Issues on Facebook since last 4 years.
Education – In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia for graduation
Youtube: *www.youtube.com <http://www.youtube.com/>*: Priya Poetess
Google: www.google.com: Priya Poetess
Email: *priyapoetess4u@xxxxxxxxx <priyapoetess4u@xxxxxxxxx>*
- Priya Agrawal, 18 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India – is a child
poetess and author of three Hindi Poetry books at the young age. Apart from
being writer at the young age, she excels in Academics also. She has scored
99.75 percentile in Std 10 examination.
- Author of 'Do Pal ' (2008) – collection of 70 Hindi poems on various
issues like Save Girl Child, Women Empowerment, Child Labour, Anti –
Smoking, Save Trees, Population Explosion, Poverty, Menace of dowry,
Education System, Culture etc.
- Author of ‘Khiltey Phool Chatakti Kaliyan’ (2009) - collection of 80
poems on National Integration, Love, Humanity and Character Building.
- Author of ' Aatank se Aman Tak ' (2011) - collection of 50 poems on
World Peace in the memory of Martyrs of Mumbai Terrorist attack.
- Priya’s poetry has received the messages from India’s President, His
Holiness Dalai Lama, Commonwealth Secretary General, World Peace Foundation
and many national dignitaries.
- Books selected by RRMR foundation for distribution in libraries.
- Written over 500 poems and over 700 couplets.
- Selected amongst Top 111 Women writers of India of 21st century by '
The Sunday Indian '.
- Youngest Invitee at the age of 14 at 7th International Writer's
Festival, Wardha (Maharashtra - India ) in 2011.
- Interviewed by Doordarshan National Network, All India Radio, private
T.V channels, various prestigious publications like Bhaskar Group, Times
of India Group, Spenta Publications, for her poetry talent.
*FAMILY BACKGROUND*: Father Shri Narendra Agrawal is a Corporate Healer,
Fore teller and Energy Life Coach. Mother Smt. Anita Agrawal is a Cosmic