[gha] Re: HIGH FINANCE - Lopera’s and Chakravarthy’s Poems: How to make harmony of strong, able to put end to our slavery? "Glory Harmony! Learners you're coming for you!"

  • From: Jose Mª Lopera <jmlopera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:04:23 +0200

Dear Leo:

Thanks, fraternal friend for your valuable distinction to my poem High Finance, I'm glad to be translated into Russian by the poet Adolf Shvedchikov and your generous decision to appear on my page GHA. I understand your recommendation to write poems of content more in line with the inevitable triumph of the "harmony, beyond class oligarchy".

In response I send this poem that I wrote recently, I look for English and Russian translators warranty. Do you know someone who generously translate into Russian FROM THIS VERSION IN SPANISH?

A big hug.

José María LOPERA (Spain)

*En el Planeta Azul de la discordia,*

*el equilibrio amansa la violencia*

*y hay una melodía perfumada*

*que, en la luz del amor, nace ternura.*

*La diligente mano de concordia,*

*con el alma de incienso en azahares,*

*castra miel de dulzura entre aguijones*

*y rechaza cicuta en sangre herida.*

*La fe se hace sublime por torrentes *

*de arroyos sensitivos. Tiembla el alma*

*en éxtasis de Mozart o Stravinski*

*y en efluvios de Lorca o de Neruda.*

*Y en esa fuerza soy, con los que empujan*

*raíz Global que fructifique en vida*

*sin hambre, injusticia ni violencia;*

*como anhelo de Paz en Armonía.*

*/Igual que zarzamora en pulpa dulce/*

*/junto al espino de su misma savia./*

*Copyright Jose Maria LOPERA (Spain)*

http://unionhispanoamericana.ning.com/profiles/blog/new <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funionhispanoamericana.ning.com%2Fprofiles%2Fblog%2Fnew&h=5AQAn98zrAQBhIaFuxav1BTRR6sULd_LQC39EKttZbg1y3Q>
www.josemarialopera.com <http://www.josemarialopera.com>*

El 09/05/2013 14:20, Leo Semashko escribió:
Re: HIGH FINANCE - Lopera’s and Chakravarthy’s Poems: How to make harmony of strong, able to put end to our slavery? "Glory Harmony! Learners you're coming for you!"
Dear Jose,

Thank you very much for your strong poem “HIGH FINANCE”, dedicated to the highest financiers as the triumph of disharmony in financial (=militaristic) slavery of our world.

I was happy to publish it on your personal page here: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=442_. (I invite the famous Russian poet Adolf Shvedchikov translate it into Russian).

My only regret about it sad and hopeless end: the slaves of financiers praise them, not knowing the end! In the 21st century, we have scientific knowledge of social harmony in its ABC, which reveals to us the way out of our financial slavery in harmonious civilization through harmonious education and harmonious spheral classes. We are required only an unprecedented effort in the development of this knowledge and its dissemination through the global harmonious education and enlightenment of all people with children, so they know their involvement in the global harmonious classes rather than a doomed involvement to slaves of financial barons. Then humanity can exclaim: “Glory Harmony, knowing you're coming for you! We are not ignorant slaves of financiers!”

GHA is going this path consciously 8 years and encourages everyone to follow him! I invite you and other poets of the GHA, write poems not only about our slavery and financial dictatorship, and the power of harmony and triumph of the harmonious mind, illuminating a new world order of harmonious classes beyond dictators and oligarchs, Caesars and the accompanying them wars, violence, hunger and slavery. It will be a triumph of Harmony, to which global humanity will come in the 21st century! Please write about this dream that come true when we believe in it and when we talk about it and do not be silent.

I was happy also to publish another brilliant poem, another poet of the GHA, India, Tholana Chakravarthy dedicated to the Mother’s Day, "The Compassion Incarnate" on his personal page: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=286_.

Maternal compassion - this is one of the most beautiful feeling and a natural source of harmony. But it is not enough and too powerless, as history shows, before financial slavery and any violence. This harmony source also find its power and strength in scientific knowledge of social harmony and its main actors - spheral classes of the population, which are presented in the GHA /ABC of Harmony/ and that will be studied in detail in an upcoming case study GHA in the coming year. Only this knowledge can give mankind the full and true freedom from financial, militaristic and other slavery and to ensure social harmony as the highest embodiment of freedom and justice! It will be a true victory of humanity. It will be a victory over the total ignorance in harmony, generating fascism, war, financial slavery and other disharmony in the world. Only the knowledge of harmony will make this world a better place!

Glory Harmony! Studying you're coming for you! Ave, Harmonia, studendo te vade! (If I made a mistake in the Latin translation - correct me, please).

Best wishes on Victory Day as triumph of harmony over fascism! For it will follow triumph of a harmonious civilization as victory over the financial slavery, war and militarization!

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President

PS. Thanks to our poets Jose and Tholana, who inspired me to this message!

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org <http://www.peacefromharmony.org>
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541>;
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478>; P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253>;