[gha] Re: HIGH FINANCE - Lopera’s and Chakravarthy’s Poems: How to make harmony of strong, able to put end to our slavery? "Glory Harmony! Learners you're coming for you!"

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jose Mª Lopera <jmlopera@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:20:14 +0400

Dear Jose,

Thank you very much for your strong poem ?HIGH FINANCE?, dedicated to the
highest financiers as the triumph of disharmony in financial (=militaristic)
slavery of our world.

I was happy to publish it on your personal page here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=442. (I invite the famous Russian poet
Adolf Shvedchikov translate it into Russian).

My only regret about it sad and hopeless end: the slaves of financiers praise
them, not knowing the end! In the 21st century, we have scientific knowledge of
social harmony in its ABC, which reveals to us the way out of our financial
slavery in harmonious civilization through harmonious education and harmonious
spheral classes. We are required only an unprecedented effort in the
development of this knowledge and its dissemination through the global
harmonious education and enlightenment of all people with children, so they
know their involvement in the global harmonious classes rather than a doomed
involvement to slaves of financial barons. Then humanity can exclaim: ?Glory
Harmony, knowing you're coming for you! We are not ignorant slaves of
financiers!?

GHA is going this path consciously 8 years and encourages everyone to follow
him! I invite you and other poets of the GHA, write poems not only about our
slavery and financial dictatorship, and the power of harmony and triumph of the
harmonious mind, illuminating a new world order of harmonious classes beyond
dictators and oligarchs, Caesars and the accompanying them wars, violence,
hunger and slavery. It will be a triumph of Harmony, to which global humanity
will come in the 21st century! Please write about this dream that come true
when we believe in it and when we talk about it and do not be silent.

I was happy also to publish another brilliant poem, another poet of the GHA,
India, Tholana Chakravarthy dedicated to the Mother?s Day, "The Compassion
Incarnate" on his personal page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=286.

Maternal compassion - this is one of the most beautiful feeling and a natural
source of harmony. But it is not enough and too powerless, as history shows,
before financial slavery and any violence. This harmony source also find its
power and strength in scientific knowledge of social harmony and its main
actors - spheral classes of the population, which are presented in the GHA ABC
of Harmony and that will be studied in detail in an upcoming case study GHA in
the coming year. Only this knowledge can give mankind the full and true freedom
from financial, militaristic and other slavery and to ensure social harmony as
the highest embodiment of freedom and justice! It will be a true victory of
humanity. It will be a victory over the total ignorance in harmony, generating
fascism, war, financial slavery and other disharmony in the world. Only the
knowledge of harmony will make this world a better place!

Therefore:
Glory Harmony! Studying you're coming for you! Ave, Harmonia, studendo te vade!
(If I made a mistake in the Latin translation - correct me, please).

Best wishes on Victory Day as triumph of harmony over fascism! For it will
follow triumph of a harmonious civilization as victory over the financial
slavery, war and militarization!

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President
09.05.13

PS. Thanks to our poets Jose and Tholana, who inspired me to this message!

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;