[gha] HAPPY NEW YEAR! - Greetings From India

  • From: Dr Madhu Krishan <madhujesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GHA Freet List <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr.Leo Semashko GHA Russia <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:24:18 +0000

Dr. Leo  & All GHA Family And All The Respected Chosen PEACE MAKERS ,
We Wish you all  my dear ones,
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Book Of Num: 6:24-26- “‘“The Lord bless you    and keep you;25 the Lord make
his face shine on you    and be gracious to you;26 the Lord turn his face
toward you    and give you peace.”’
Book Of Ps: 20:4; May he give you the desire of your heart    and make all your
plans succeed.Book Of Ps:37:4 - Take delight in the Lord,    and he will give
you the desires of your heart.
Let us Jointly Work For  BUILDING UP  - "PEACE LOVING - PEACE LIVING - PEACE
PRACTICING" TRANSFORMED COMMUNITY  WORLD WIDE
With Regards & Prayers,Yours Brother & Co-Worker Of ,Dr. Madhu Krishan,Founder
& Chairman ,Academy Of Universal Global Peace,www.augp.edu.inwww.augp.webs.com
From: maryluzsandoval@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!   Great historical
significance 2014
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:56:39 -0500

Dear Helí, hi, what a nice surprice. Thank you very much for your greetings I
wish you the same and a great succesful carreer, a lot of hapiness to your
family and your wife.......

Mary Luz

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:22:45 +0000
From: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
significance 2014
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; schandra101@xxxxxxxxx
CC: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy new year 2013 to all GHA members1Best Harmony wishes from Rwanda.
Mr Heli HABYARIMANA
Linguist
GHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (INATEK)
Phones:250788686324, 250728686324
Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
RWANDA-AFRICA

     Le Mardi 31 décembre 2013 12h01, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :
     Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!   Great historical significance
2014
Dear Chandra and GHA whole family from 60 countries:

I heartily wish every one of our big harmonious family health, love, happiness
and consent from harmony in 2014! I am happy to hug each of you fraternally
with these soil wishes!

Dear Chandra! You have found a wise comprehension 2014 for GHA and for all
mankind. It will be a year of Global Peace Science FROM Harmony!! This year
will be the beginning of a new, peaceful human history! WE, GHA are launching
this new historical era beyond wars by our Global Peace Science book, which we
will publish in late 2014, and over which we will work hard all year! This will
be the first year of conscious, scientific building global peace and peaceful
humanity FROM harmony.

Their construction begins with a high collective mind, with deep scientific
understanding and with the scientific revolution of the traditional social
thinking, mired in endless circles of militaristic hell, more abruptly than the
divine Dante’s circles, and unable to find a reasonable, scientific way to get
out of it in harmony with religion, philosophy, and art. Therefore, 2014 will
be a year of revolutionary scientific discovery of wise, harmonious output of
humanity from past military history! We are creating a new, unknown to mankind,
historical HOPE for world peace FROM harmony, from the opportunities of mind,
from Global Peace Science and FROM harmonious education in this science!

You foresee (below):
2014 - YEAR OF H.O.P.E,
Year of Global Peace Science & (FROM) Harmony for creating a Harmonious Society:
H-Peace from Harmony;
O-Peace from Opportunities;
P-Peace from Global Peace Science;
E-Peace from Harmonious Education.

This is the hope for a new, harmonious society, a new, harmonious humanity, a
new, harmonious in peace and peaceful in harmony history for our children,
grandchildren and future generations! Truly, this is the great meaning 2014!!

Many thanks for your high inspiration, deep hope, abiding faith and heroic
enthusiasm in GHA, for GHA and for all humanity!

With love,

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
and