• From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:23:11 +0200

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT HUMAN ERNESTO KAHANYes my dear Leo and friends, today is
my birthday, Thanks for your lovely greetings, so I remember...

Ernesto Kahan, December 2, 2013

Today in the Hebrew tradition a fifth candle

is lit in the holiday of lights.
Northern candles shine in the virgin of the blind

Crowning St. Lucia.
And tomorrow, the Christmas Trees will remind us

that light is life, and love is peace.

Today is my birthday and my dears come with kisses and hugs.
Today they are my particular light...
I open the windows to get the smell of the land
and of the Eva dressed as Venus and spring.

I announce and ask:
Be in light the torches of the knowledge;
forgotten many times and so many other in renaissance;
Unite the hands be bridges of hope and the necessary forgiven;
all in links encompassing the world;
That will be only one, or in replacement, none.

Today I meditate about my time, what I want and what was lost...
Meditate and receive the light that arrive at me from my friends,
bricks who are builders of home shelters
my hours of perfume and my garden plants of my breath.

Today I remember my childhood disappeared from the mirror
and you, in waves of sounds and letters, my love.
Ah! And eating bread at coffee time, tell everyone "good day"
and walk around my house.

And to a newborn without disturbing his sleep, to tell:
"I did my best for your survival, not maybe enough
and for sure away from a success... "

"Have you a smiling life!"