[gha] Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DR LEO !!!

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leo semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:27:22 +0000

THIS IMPORTANT DAY -YOUR BIRTHDAY-WE CELEBRATE AS A COMPLETE CELEBRATION
BETWEEN PEOPLE THAT LOVE PEACE AND HAVE THE HONOR TO HAVE YOU IN THE LIFE,
DOING A VERY VALUABLE JOB, THE BEST OF ALL, OUR BEST JOB, A JOB FROM SOUL ,
SHARING THE SAME HUMAN MISSION GUIDED BY YOU AND ADMIRABLE OTHERS IN THIS
GROUP.  FROM THAT DAY THAT YOUR MOTHER AUGUSTA RUMIANTSEVA HAVE TO TAKE HER
CHILD AND RUSH OUT FROM THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HITLER ARMY WAS BOMBING GRODNO,
MORE OVER,   THE CONTINUOS HORRORS OF THE WAR MARKED IN YOUR HEART THE WAY TO
FIND PEACE AND HARMONY . YOU DID IT, I THINK YOU WERE BLESSED AND MORE
BLESSINGS WILL ARRIVE TO YOU. HAVE YOU A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.I
HUG YOU WITH TOTAL RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FROM YOUR OWNS WORDS: "The only way
to obtain happiness is through the  harmonious development of  human
being"¡HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEO!!SUSANA.,

 Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:19:46 +0530
Subject: [gha] Re: from Sarah Letter from the Nobel Committee This is also a
gift
From: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx; ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Dr. Leo,I wish you well;I wish you peace;
I wish you love;I wish you true.I wish you harmony
But the most I wish for is a wonderful life for you!Warm birthday greetings!

Dr. Surendra Pathak

Professor & Head, Department Value
Education (ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha)

Director Research &
Dean Social Science -IASE Deemed University

IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya
Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India

Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827, Mobile:
+91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx

www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in, www.bttc-gvm.org.in/,
www.iaseve.org.in

http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak

 Project Director  : (www.existentialharmony.org/)

Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference on
Existential Harmony

 International Associations

Vice President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org)
Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org)

Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/)
Member, Advisory Board : Ground
Report India www.groundreportindia.com

Personal Blogs / websites : Madyasth
Darshan-Sah Astitvavad
                         www.madhyasth-darshan.info,
madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com, www.jvidya.com,www.coexistence.in

        Former Director, Jeevan
Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Takis Ioannides
<takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearest LEO!!!!!

with harmonious wishes  and loveTakis Ioannides
student of this Life

2013/6/18 Prof. Ernesto Kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks in the  name of all GHA
people