[gha] Re: Greetings from Medosi + your membership in GHA

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Dr. Timi Ecimovic" <timi.ecimovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:46:00 +0400

Dear Timi!

Excuse my delay: my computer was broken for three days and I still cannot
restore it completely.

Many thanks for your kind letter and your review, which I was glad to publish
with my little editing (I emphasised the ABC collective not personal character
- do you agree with it?) here: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506

It means you are now the GHA member. I happy congratulate you with this and
introduce you to the GHA members! And with including your email to
gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ( about 300 GHA members)

I wait your article for the GPS book during February and your public opinion
about donations.