[gha] Re: Greetings!

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 16:56:13 +0100 (BST)

Dear friends,
I think  thatthis email is spam!Please,pay attention!
With peace and harmony.
Ammar Banni

 De : Sunita Singh-Sengupta <sunita.singhsengupta@xxxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Dimanche 5 mai 2013 15h29
Objet : [gha] Greetings!

ISOL Foundation is organizing one day Interfaith Dialogue on Social Efficiency
and Happiness:
The Role of Saints on July 15, 2013 in Haridwar.

You are welcome!

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM, United Nations <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs World Summit on the
>Impact and Implications of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis on
>Sustainable Development & Climate Change Proposals for an Integrated Global
>Response to the Crisis.(25 - 28 JUNE, 2013 @ The International Convention &
>Exhibition Centre, London-United Kingdom).
>Dear Invitee, Nonprofit/NGO Colleague,
>On behalf of the organizing and scientific working committee, the United
>Nations invites you to a Four-day summit of
> Organizations,Religious Leaders, Community Organizations, individuals from
>the Public and Private Sector from 25 - 28 June, 2013 in London (UK) to assess
>the worst global economic down turn since the Great Depression. The aim is to
>identify emergency and long-term responses to mitigate the impact of the
>crisis, populations, and initiate a needed dialogue on the transformation of
>the international financial architecture, taking into account the needs and
>concerns of all countries of the world.
>The United Nations - DESA summit coming up in June was mandated at the
>Follow-up International Conference on Financing for Development, held in June
>2009 in New-York. Member States requested the General Assembly to organize the
>meeting "at the highest level".
>Date: 25th - 28th June, 2013
>Venue: International Convention Centre London, United Kingdom.
>Conference Theme: Impact and implications of the global financial and economic
>crisis on sustainable development & climate change proposals for an integrated
>global response to the crisis.
>Registration to this Summit is absolutely "free" and strictly for invited
>individuals and organizations only. As an invitee, you have received a
>registration code UNDESA/03260/2013/UK with the invitation letter, which
>grants you access to the registration form. The United Nations Department of
>Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) will sponsor free travel costs and
>all-round flight ticket for all participant. Invited participants will only be
>responsible for their hotel accommodation and feeding cost at the
>Central Park Hotel. The International Convention & Exhibition Centre
>(ICC)London, United Kingdom is the venue of this summit while the Central Park
>Hotel has been officially designated to accommodate all participant for this
>unique and prestigious global financial and economic crisis summit.
>Participants will enjoy shows, attractions, activities, and tours available in
>host city.
>Call for papers:
>United Nations welcomes paper presentation from interested
>participants,scholars, financial experts, policy makers, and other
>practitioners. Paper presentations will be scheduled for 20 minutes each
>including questions.
>The following topics can be covered in your submission and presentation:
>* Causes and Solutions of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis
> [...]

In the service of Sri Ramakrishna!

Sunita Singh Sengupta, Ph.D.
Homi Bhabha Fellow
Formerly Professor of Behavioural Sciences, IIM Calcutta
Currently Professor of Organizational Behaviour
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi (www.fms.edu)
Delhi – 110 007

Founder & Honorary Convener
Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership Foundation
ISOL Research Foundation (www.isolresearchfoundation.org)
Vedic Foundations of Indian Management(www.vfim.co.in)
ISOL Center For Consciousness Studies (www.iccs.co.in)
Academy of Value Based Management (www.academyofvaluebasedmanagement.co.in)

Administrative Office:

C-17, Raj International Business Centre,
Gurunanak Pura, Laxminagar, Near Scope Minar
Delhi-110 092

Contact Details:

Cell Number: 91+9873167484, 91+9873167405
Residence No. 011 27662844

Email:               sunita.singhsengupta@xxxxxxx
Alternate email: sengupta.sunitasingh@xxxxxxxxx
Skype Name: sunitasinghsengupta