[gha] Re: Global peace science + G20 Summit

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:58:30 +0400

Dear Laj,

Thank you very much for your kind words and support of the Global Peace
Science.

Of course, now it can have many titles: and initiative, and idea, and
hypothesis, and proposal, and project, and the like, which do not alter its
core - Science. This is important.

If there is a science of war, recognized by all governments and that there is
about 200 years from Clausewitz, why now, after 200 years, can not be project
or idea of the peace science, recognized by the governments? Especially because
the GHA for more than 8 years created one of the variants of this science? Why
we can not offer this SCIENCE to the G20 world leaders to compare it with other
options?

Of course, it has many problems and is not complete. But all science has many
problems and can not be entirely complete. GHA offers only work in this
direction, rather than wait for another 200 years. So I very much hope for your
support in this GHA effort to work.

Please, let us read your comment for the GHA Peace Video here:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;