[gha] Re: Global Statistics. Invitation to scientific cooperation for US Census Bureau

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:29:38 +0530

Dear Bruce:

Excellent.

Thank you,

*Dr. Surendra Pathak*
*Professor & Head of the Department,
ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha (Value Education)*
*Director Research-IASE Deemed University
*
*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827
Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*
*Vice President GHA and President -  GHA -INDIA  (
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/%29*>*
Special Consultant : International Association of Educators for World Peace
(IAEWP) http://www.iaewp.org/
Member International Advisory Board : GROUND REPORT INDIA
http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.htm<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai
Personal Blogs / websites
www.madhyasth-darshan.info
http://madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com/
http://www.jeevanvidya.info/
http://eksamvaad.info
http://adialog.info
http://www.universalhumanvalues.info/
http://groups.google.com/group/jeevan-vidya?hl=en

*WEBSITES: (International Seminar)*

http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/
http://www.gandhividyamandir.org.in/
http://www.bttc-gvm.org.in/
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=481
http://jvbi.ac.in
http://www.gujaratvidyapith.org
http://mkgandhi-sarvodaya.blogspot.com/2011/09/international-seminar-on-teacher.html
http://www.gandhitopia.org/events/international-seminar-on-teacher-education-for-peace-and-harmony
http://www.mkgandhi.org/newannou/seminar2012.htm
http://mepeace.org/events/international-seminar-on

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I am pleased to release commercially available copies of The ABC of
> Harmony. We have formatted these and made them available for ordering
> online. They are in the following formats: print (re-sized to standard 6x9
> US format), Adobe Acrobat (pdf), and ebook (epub). In coming weeks we
> anticipate their approval and release on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBook
> in addition to my website, HarmonyofNations.com, which now gives links to
> the three versions.
>
> The description page for all three is here:
> http://harmonyofnations.com/abc.html Feel free to recommend this link to
> your colleagues who may be interested in purchasing a copy. (I should
> mention that we don't anticipate appreciable sales volume because we cannot
> give the book the marketing support it needs.)
>
> In case you would like to refer a particular edition to someone, here are
> the links for you to copy and paste;
>
> Print Edition
>
> *
> http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13907299
> *<http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13907299>
>
> Acrobat Edition
>
> *
> http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13904823
> *<http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13904823>
>
> Epub Edition
>
> *
> http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13908364
> *<http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-abc-of-harmony-for-world-peace-harmonious-civilization-and-tetranet-thinking-global-textbook/13908364>
>
> As you'll recall, The ABC of Harmony is our core publictaion, providing a
> theoretical and historical background for GHA and CSSS. In addition to its
> philosophical and historical content, the book represents a significant
> advance in thinking for the field of sociology, and is now the bedrock for
> GHA's CSSS statistical analyses leading to new approaches to global
> problems. Naturally, for all of us, our hope is to contribute to world
> harmony. I pray that this book, in addition to our interfaith efforts,
> will; stimulate new directions for world peace.
>
> Yours in harmony,
>
> Bruce
>
> Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
> President, GHA-USA
> Vice-President, GHA
> GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
>
> Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
>
> Publisher and Editor
> [...]

JPEG image

JPEG image