[gha] Re: Global Peace Science under G20 Summit + Your Letter copy to Russian Presidency at G20 Summit to <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:47:40 +0400

Dear Subhash and Surendra,

Thank you very much for your both copies of your letter to PM of India TO
RUSSIAN PRESIDENCY AT G20 SUMMIT AT EMAIL: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx and with copy to
me.

Could other authors of the letters to heads of their states and governments:
Ayo, Bruce, Justo, Guy, Renato, etc. send a copy of your letter to this email
address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx , and also with copy to me, maybe - and to all GHA
members through gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ? Who does not made it, of course.

We are also waiting for promised similar letters from Maria Cristina Azcona of
Argentina, Kae Morii of Japan, Kurt Johnson of USA, Bishnu Pathak of Nepal,
Muhammad Yunus Khan of Pakistan and etc. From every country maybe the several
letters, therefore do not hesitate to repeat them many times  for your leaders
- it is very useful for global peace. You, as true peacemakers, could not miss
out this unique opportunity - up to Summit remained only 10 days. I like to
send you as model the letter to PM of India in attachment. Thank you very much.

Today I will send to all my letter to the UN and UNESCO leaders, with which I
worked very long and hard. This is the final and very important integral chord
in the GHA efforts to initiate the Global Peace Science for G20 leaders. I very
grateful to Bruce for his excellent editing this letter.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;