[gha] Re: Global Peace Science (GPS) at the G20 Summit

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:37:11 +0400

Dear Athanassios Koumouris,

Thank you very much for your wonderful peace letter to President Putin with the
support of the Global Peace Science for G20!
I was happy to publish it here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

You are a blind writer and poet, known and revered throughout Greece. Your
letter to President Putin and the G20 leaders to support Global Peace Science,
probably, is the most concise and at the same time the most vivid and
convincing for all people of the world. You put before the world's leaders the
most important questions:

When the wars will be stopped at last? Who have the courage and the dignity to
make this action? Who can understand the great meaning of PEACE? Who can walk
the road of PEACE? Who can bring the Global PEACE on Planet Earth?

This is honest, courageous and fearless questions of the true peacemaker. And
you give the main answer to these questions: they can only be solved through
SCIENCE of GLOBAL PEACE! So who from the world leaders will support and
recognize this science and begin to work in this direction, which ignites the
light at the end of a long historical military tunnel?

Verily, you are blind, but you can see deeper and further many of today's
peacekeepers, who have made peace a sinecure or mask. GHA appreciates your
courageous and wise letter, which is the GHA great contribution to global
peace. You are a peacemaker - model for all members of the GHA and all other
peace organizations in the world. I bow before you as peacemaker with the wise,
truly peace loving, mind and spirit.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;