[gha] Global Peace Science (GPS) at the G20 Summit

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:02:35 +0300

September 3rd, 2013

Global Peace Science (GPS) at the G20 Summit

Leaders, on the Summit, September 5-6, 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia

            Esteemed President of Russia Mr Vladimir Poutin, Chairman of
the G20, Esteemed Leaders of G20, Summit

            I am a living witness -a victim of war - a refugee. I have
experienced the horrors of war, I mourn victims of my relatives, I have
suffered many years in the nights by nightmares of war. I've lived with
orphans, widows, disabled, mentally ruins around me.

            Could you please I answer some questions of mine. When the wars
will be stopped at last? Who have the courage and the dignity to make this
action? Who can understand the great meaning of PEACE? Who can walk the
road of PEACE? Who can bring the Global PEACE on Planet Earth? Because I
don’t know.

            What I do know is that, there are real people fortunately
nowadays, who think their fellow human beings suffering  by wars, having
the vision of the Global PEACE in their hearts and minds. They have the
courage to ask you to adopt and promote our idea, as members of GHA, during
your conference of G20. And I am sure that you too have the courage to put
this discussion into the idea of the creation of

“Global PEACE Science”

and make this action for the benefit of the future generations.

Sincerely Yours,

Athanassios Koumouris

Blind, poet, writer

Member of GHA

Member of IFLAC

Home address, 14A Lotou str

                         Panorama Ano Liosion

                         Athens, Greece      (tel. 0030 210 2472475)