[gha] Global Harmony Association: 9th Anniversary, Challenges for the 10th Year and Strategy to Respond them

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:58:51 +0400

Spiritual Culture for Harmonious Civilization
Citizens of Earth!
Unite in harmony for love, peace, justice, fraternity and happiness!

Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Since February 15, 2005, GHA is an international NGO uniting more than 500
members in 56 countries and more than one million participants from the GHA
collective members in 80 countries.
Web: www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA 7 books and 47 projects list of social harmony, global peace and harmonious

GHA is recognized as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 for
collective book:
The ABC of Harmony for World Peace…: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=586

Board: 35 GHA members from 16 countries

GHA Founder and President: Dr. Leo Semashko
Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg, 194356 Russia
E-mail: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx Web: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253

GHA Mission is:
To bring peace from harmony and to pave a conscious way for harmonious
civilization on scientifically based ‘ABC of Harmony’ through harmonious
GHA Video: Social Genome of Peace from Harmony - http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA

Leo Semashko, Glen Martin and the other GHA members

GHA Message, February 14, 2014

Global Harmony Association:
9th Anniversary, Challenges for the 10th Year and Strategy to Respond them

This message, as the GHA work plan for 2014, we recommend to keep to all the
GHA members especially the new book coauthors. We welcome all comments and

In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=589
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=611

The Global Harmony Association (GHA) celebrates its 9 anniversary on February
15th - it was created 15 February 2005 and the second anniversary of the
publication of his main spiritual attainment for harmonious civilization – the
ABC of Harmony as the science of global harmony, defining scientific basis of
this civilization and all its attributes, including the most important of them
- global peace.

The GHA achievements shortly are expressed as follows: during this time GHA
united over 500 individual members (and about 20 collective members) of over 60
countries and has created seven books and 48 projects of global harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472), which express the GHA Mission:
“To bring peace from harmony and to pave a conscious way for harmonious
civilization on scientifically based ‘ABC of Harmony’ through harmonious
education”. For 9 years was created a huge information base of global harmony -
GHA's website "Peace from Harmony” (www.peacefromharmony.org), brought together
several thousand pages in 16 languages. Number of visits to this site is
approaching 5 million, 2-3 thousand every day, on average.

The GHA main achievement today is: preparation of the four necessary and
sufficient fundamental resources to create Global Peace Science (GPS:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585), which is now the GHA central
challenge and ultimate goal in the 10th year. They are key, necessary and
sufficient conditions for GPS:

Human resources (people) – it is the 50 co-author of the 20 countries whom are
already prepared and presented their articles and poems (they are now about 55
+ 15 in the coming months) in the GPS book. The authors most have valuable
experience of collective cooperation in the ABC of Harmony by 76 co-authors
from 26 countries: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478.
Info / scientific resource - this is the ABC of Harmony as a science of global
harmony constituting a one scientific platform of revolutionary (innovation)
character to create GPS. The ABC of Harmony summarizes and crowns all the GHA
previous books and projects. GHA expresses heartfelt gratitude to the IASE
University Gandhi - Chancellor Kanakmal Dugar - in India for cooperation,
publication and presentation of this book at this university at the beginning
of February 2012 (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511).
Other information resource of GPS is author's articles. Their main criterion
for them is the scientific value and quality: facts, analysis, generalization,
new ideas, bibliography, etc. The articles deprived of scientific value and
bibliography will reject editors. The requirement to art works for the GPS book
is similar: high quality in spiritual unity and compliance to the GPS content.

Organizational resources, including financial - we have identified the key
ideas of GPS, the book’s contents in the first approximation, rules and
requirements to ensure the methodological and theoretical unity of articles in
the GPS book, cooperation with the Radford University of the U.S., including
the Earth Constitution (Glen Martin) in the GPS Contents and the main source of
funding - donations of the coauthors as their contribution to global peace,
which cannot be without GPS. These donations are compassion and help of GHA to
humanity to rid it from war and establish global peace. The GPS book will open
by the Honorary List of Donators and Maecenases of Global Peace.
Honorary List of Donators and Maecenases for Global Peace
On February 14, 2014
The Global Peace Maecenas is recognized donor of $5,000 or more.
The Global Peace Donator is recognized donor up to $5,000.

1. Andrei Semashko, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 5000 - the world's first Global
Peace Maecenas
2. Roxana Sadykova, Ufa, Russia: $ 1000
3. Ernesto Kahan, Tel Aviv, Israel: $ 200
4. Leo Semashko, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 1000
5. Julia Budnikova, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 1000
6. Surendra Pathak, India ?
7. Heli Habyarimana, Rwanda ?
8. Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Ghana ?
9. Mohammad Khan, Pakistan ?
10. Ivan Ivanov, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 30
11. Svetlana Kuskovskaya , St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 30
12. Vera Popovich, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 30
13. Dmitry Delyukin, St. Petersburg, Russia: $ 30
14. Alexander Semashko, Kaluga, Russia: $ 1000
15. Piotr Semashko, Moscow, Russia: $ 300

Material-technical resources - we defined our book (approximately 400 pages)
publication in two languages ??(Russian and English) in the publishing houses
of Russia and the U.S. edition of 1,000 copies, with the technical editing and
preparing two original layouts in two languages.
Each of these resources / conditions are, at the same time, by challenge for
the GHA in their use and consolidation in the process of creating this GPS book
before the end of 2014 (November):

The challenge of unity and moral responsibility of the authors. Despite the
fact that each of the 50 coauthors has positioned self as a peacemaker, each of
us has a different life and academic experience, has different approaches and
positions in understanding peace and its achievement. Each of us, in the
theoretical consolidation of our ideas will face the ambivalent problem: 1.
Keep the main content of own articles and 2. Combine and include them into a
harmonious unity within the universal and generalizing concept of global
harmony, which is most succinctly presented in the Social Genome (SOCIONOME:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=578 and see below) of global peace.
Absolutization any of these sides in the detriment of the other will be
destructive for the book and the author's team. Therefore, each coauthor will
face the challenge of moral responsibility not only for the preservation of
their own ideas but also for the preservation of harmonious unity and organic
integrity of the GPS complex ideas within a single theoretical paradigm of
global harmony in SOCIONOME. The editors also will guarantee preservation of
authorial diversity but at the same time and its harmonious unity in paradigm
of SOCIONOME as the center the GPS book. Therefore, each author will face with
a challenge not only the high scientific value of the own article but also with
knowledge of SOCIONOME. It will demand from each coauthor some intellectual
efforts to understand its essence, which is unfolded in the ABC of Harmony.
With this is related the second challenge:

The challenge of understanding and recognition of a single theoretical paradigm
of global harmony in SOCIONOME. We do not know the other alternative holistic
scientific paradigm of global harmony as the ultimate source of global peace.
This paradigm is able to combine the richness of diversity of private
peacemaking ideas that was shown in the ABC of Harmony experience. Only this
paradigm provides a revolution of traditional peace thinking, impotent still
offer universal and united scientific approach of understanding global peace
and its reaching. This paradigm was approved by GHA in the rules and
regulations as the GPS law for all articles and we cannot neglect it.
This approach will be provided by solid empirical base of sociological and
statistical study of the dynamics of harmonious spheral classes of the
population at least two countries (U.S. and Russia ) for 60 years , since 1950,
on decades. No one coauthor cannot ignore this empirical study, identical to
the world discovery of global statistics, the scientific value of which is
revealed in its program (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579).
The GPS empirical base will be made a statistical study not only the countries
but also any educational institution. The teachers of any schools, colleges and
universities in any country are capable to conduct these elementary researches
in one table. To this empirical base is adjoined also quarterly monitoring of
priorities of peace and war in world public consciousness
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=588). Statistical research is priority:
the GPS book won't be published without it.
Another aspect of the spiritual challenge is harmonious unity of unprecedented
GPS and the unparalleled Earth Constitution. Both are social needs of humanity
of the 21st century, without which it can never reach global peace.
In a whole, two key requirements are presented to global peace science:  high
scientific quality and theoretical unity/integrity, which concern each article
and the author. The neglect any of these requirements discredits this new
science, and its authors.

The organizational challenge: 50 coauthors and two chief editors should provide
for 7 months (March - September) the first, colossal difficult and the most
important work of coordination, joint editing and discussion more than 70
articles (approximately 400 pages). This means that from 7 months – it is 210
days, we can spend only 3 days on the discussion of each (one) article and its
editing by two editors: my editing will be the first and final editing will do
Glen. We agreed with him about this order, which requires an immediate response
of each author to editing. The editors cannot wait for authors answers. The
articles of those coauthors whom will not make this hard on need schedule will
be excluded from the GPS book. In addition, the editors will edit statistical
reports and write Introduction, Preface, Conclusion and own articles. It is
also a tremendous work. It also includes the collection of donations and the
search for new financing. Therefore, we call each coauthor immediately respond
to all invitations and questions of editors. In particular, we already have to
determine for themselves the donation amount and time and inform it to both
editors / project leaders of GPS.

The technical challenge: The editors should ensure in October-November
copyediting two manuscripts in two languages ??- it is about 800 pages, which
requires inviting two paid editors. In addition, the editors together with
publishers should prepare two original layouts of the GPS book together with
design of its covers and find publishers in St. Petersburg and in the U.S.
(this can be New York or Radford) to publish this book in December 2014 in
paper format 1,000 copies in each language and in electronic form, as the GHA
made with other books.

Distribution of this book in the UN, UNESCO, key libraries of the world
(including the U.S. Congress), to leader of the countries, at the largest
universities, colleges and schools, nomination of this book on the Nobel Peace
Prize 2015 and others - these tasks we begin to decide since January 2015. The
simple list of the GHA tasks for 2014 reveals the colossal volume and variety
of the GHA collaborative work. It will be the greatest and most difficult test
for GHA in its history. We cannot afford to be distracted by other issues. 2014
requires full concentration of our attention, energy, time, will and efforts
only on the GHA listed challenges.

We are happy to congratulate the GHA members with our ninth glorious
anniversary and our unparalleled spiritual achievements in the field of global
harmony and world peace over the past years. We are happy to wish every member
of the GHA health, responsibility, commitment and perseverance in the face of
our challenges in creating GPS without which humanity will never reach global
peace. GPS is our compassion to humanity mired in militarism and unable to get
rid of it without GPS. It is our moral duty and honor to serve humanity in
reaching unprecedented historic goal of a world without wars - the eternal
world peace as truly human, rational and humane existence.

GPS opens a new historical era of mankind, free from wars and new, harmonious
civilization under the sign of the scientific understanding of global harmony
and world peace from it. It is our goal and our ethical challenge

The GPS project leaders and the GPS book Co-editors:
Dr. Leo Semashko
GHA President
Dr. Glen T. Martin
 President, World Constitution and Parliament Association
 (www.wcpa.biz, www.worldparliament-gov.org)
President, Institute on World Problems (www.worldproblems.net)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University (www.radford.edu/gmartin)

GHA Social Ideal,