[gha] Re: Gandhis, Francises, Nobels and Maecenases for Global Peace of the 21st century - your voting to February 20

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:12:28 +0000

Dear Leo,

My heartiest congratulations on the 9th anniversary of GHA.   It is a wonderful
project and a wonderful legacy that you have initiated, led, and built up over
these years.   You deserve only the highest praise for you fine and devoted
work on this.

Warmest wishes,

Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.earth-constitution.org,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org/>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)