[gha] GREEK POEMS FOR THE GLOBAL PEACE

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:16:34 +0200

Dearest Leo & brother and sisters in soul members of GHA,
PEACE makers,

I am sending you three poems for PEACE, two of mine
and one of my brother and real human and PEACE maker,
the blind Greek poet Athanassios Koumouris.

As he is blind please contact me if you want to contact him.

http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/gl/moriikae/view/20090506/1241583009

http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/gl/moriikae/view/20090506/1241583101
http://cleos.multiply.com/photos/photo/19/31

Also poems for the global PEACE from my page
 http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/LOVEandPEACE/438626

With harmonious wishes Love & Peace
Takis Ioannides
student of this Life