[gha] Re: GREEK DONATION FOR THE NEW BOOK OF GHA GLOBAL PEACE

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:24:53 +0400

Dear Apostolos, Athanassios and Takis,

Today I received your wonderful donation in 475 EURO for our new book: Global
Peace Science.

Thank you very much!

In the end of March I will present for the GHA members the full updated first
part of this book in the shortest variant with my full new text. It is my
fourth editing this book.

After its discussion, in the beginning April I will start editing and
discussion the articles to this book.