[gha] Re: GPS translated to French SPM

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:23:50 +0400

Dear Heli,

Thank you very much for hard work with the translation of the article "Global
Peace Science" on the French language, which I will publish on our website soon.

I am also very waiting others promised translations on Spanish, Japanese,
Greek, Persian, Hindi and etc. Please, let me receive them as soon as possible.
It is very important. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;