[gha] Re: GPS - Three letters to Nigeria leaders to support Peace Science

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:51:31 +0400

Dear AYO,

This is excellent news that you have sent the GHA letter with proposal and
support of the Global Peace Science
(GPS: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582) to three leaders of one of
the largest African countries ? Nigeria (175 millions of population). Thank you
very much for these letters and copies that you sent me, and which will be
published on the GHA website "Peace from Harmony." GHA highly appreciates your
real practical contribution to the global peace. You have shown yourself by
peacemaker not only in words, but in real peace practice. This is especially
important in our time when all learned to speak peace words, but very little
people left that something practical and real make for peace.

Now, the GHA and its peacemakers task is to initiate as many more leaders and
governments to support the creation of GPS by most democratic way through the
International Scientific Contest among more than 400 Peace Research
Organisations worldwide under the G20 aegis. The first thing we need to do for
this, it is recognition of GPS need by the G20 leaders. This can support and
articulate any political leader of any country. To this task is served the GHA
peacemakers letters. We must try to convince the governments that now, in the
21st century, their challenge is to foster the peace science but not the war
science.

The Governments of more than 200 years nurses the science of war, which is now
equipped the best with a powerful military industrial complex embracing
hundreds of millions of staff, with thousands of military academies and
colleges including tens of thousands of military scientists and teachers and
millions of listeners (officers and soldiers), and finally with a myriad,
annually galloping military budget of trillions of dollars, whipping up an
unrestrained arms race. This is arsenal of war, prosperous primarily thank to
the military mind in the face of military science, consolidating a war arsenal
with all its zillion resources.

Arsenal of peace, devoid still the peace science is not able to withstand the
military arsenal and make a real alternative to war. After more than two
centuries of military science, at the threshold of a single global society,
economic growth of which depends from global peace, today, more than ever feels
the acutest necessity in the Global Peace Science. Therefore, its initiation at
the G20 Summit and its development under the G20 aegis and patronage meet
today's most pressing need of humanity. The leaders of each state, if they want
peace instead of war, can initiate the creation of this science under the G20
aegis, and thus push the governments of the world at least through 200 years
after the military science to pay attention and make efforts into alternative
direction of peace science.

You have articulated this historical challenge for the leaders of Nigeria,
Bruce - for the leaders of the U.S., I - for the leaders of Russia and so on.
We call on all peacemakers from all countries to follow this example and do not
be afraid nothing because we are protecting the most important dignity and
right of people - the right to global peace as the right to life, as opposed to
deep-rooted and the best equipped with a powerful arsenal of the war right as
the right of death and murder and as the deepest humiliation of mankind. Let
our letters and emails in support of the peace science recur or be updated
every peacemaker!

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;