[gha] GPS Introduction for your discussion within two days

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:50:47 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I am happy to send you the first version of my Introduction to GPS book, 2+
pages, in the attachment.

With it begins the systemic expression of GPS. "The hardest step is the
beginning." Now I tried to express in it only some of key moments of the book.
Naturally, the Introduction will be improved up to completion of the book. Its
last version will be a year with end of the book.

I invite all of you to take part in its discussion within two days as well as
its potential new coauthors. Introduction will be collective as the whole book.
Who wants to be a coauthor of Introduction, please let me know it.

Introduction performs a very important role – gives each member of the GHA,
primarily coauthors of GPS, an understanding of its main guidelines, directions
and features. You could formulate your new questions, to which this
Introduction should answer. Thank you for your intellectual cooperation.

and