[gha] Re: GPS FOR CHILDREN BOOK Dr Dr Apostolos John Paschos

  • From: Bruce L Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 07:58:23 -0500

Prayers for you. God bless.

Sent using CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.4.40&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2] On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 8:49 PM, chintamani yogi < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] > wrote:
Namaste friends Thank you sooo much for sharing such info; we appreciate it; GHA energizes us as always.
Going to far western Nepal- dhangadhi ,bajhang ,dadeldhura etc- today (5 day's trip) to lecture about how to eliminate social injustice, violence, social disharmony etc; a great challenge!!!!
So yes; lets stay in touch and lets serve together. love/prayers CM Yogi Peace Service USA | Spreading Spiritual Awareness Globally [http://www.peaceserviceusa.org/]
PEACE SERVICE USA | SPREADING SPIRITUAL AWARENESS GLOBALLY SPREADING SPIRITUAL AWARENESS GLOBALLY through charity-based schools for holistic educations & spirituality-... [http://www.peaceserviceusa.org/]

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:17 PM, Takis Ioannides <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Ayo,
I am sending you my contribution poems and stories for the GPS Children;s book, congratulation once more for your great idea.
With Love and Peace from Harmony Dr Dr Apostolos John Paschos, member of GHA