[gha] Re: GPS Article Heli Habyarimana ++ promised donation

  • From: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:10:34 +0000 (GMT)

 Dear Dr Leo,
I have been busy with an International Summit on Peace Education organized by
Shalom Educating for Peace-Rwanda, and You know that I'm among its BoD members.
Now it is closed.
About my donation, I commit myself to 50$ to be given end March 2014.
I pray that if I find more, I may give more.
Thanks.
Mr Heli HABYARIMANA
Linguist
GHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (INATEK)
Phones:250788686324, 250728686324
Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
RWANDA-AFRICA

Le Mercredi 19 février 2014 10h51, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

Re: [gha] Re: GPS Article Heli Habyarimana ++ promised donation
Dear Heli,

You are one of the GHA leaders its Vice - President. Now there is a discussion
of a very important project for the GHA and for fate of our book: Global Peace
Science (GPS). Your example is very important for GHA members.

Why you are silent about this project and about your promise to donate to GPS?
It is a bad example. Please give a good example: we all are waiting for your
public response about the project and your promised donation: what is its sum
(it can be $200 or $100 or $10 or $1) and when we can get it?

This will be your great moral contribution and your moral support for Global
Peace. Could we receive it from you?

Thank you for your public response. It is now the most important thing for the
GHA and for you personally as its leader.