[gha] Re: GPS Article Heli Habyarimana

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:15:11 +0400

Dear Heli,

Thank you very much for your very interesting and original article with
bibliography and bio for GPS: Ubuntu: beyond self for Global Peace from Harmony

Another question: What do you think about donation as a way to finance our GPS
book and your personal donation? Could you suggest other way finance our GPS?
Thank you.