[gha] GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE INITIATION OF RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ON THE G-20 SUMMIT + EXTRA INITIATIVE FOR PROMOTION OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:21:44 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan  <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013.

To:    Dr.Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
        Global Harmony Association (GHA)
        <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

         Leo Semashko,
         State Councillor of St.Petersburg,
         Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
         Director, GHA website "Peace from Harmony":
www.peacefromharmony.org
         Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

         *GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE INITIATION OF RUSSIAN PRESIDENT
         ON THE G-20 SUMMIT + EXTRA INITIATIVE FOR PROMOTION OF
         PEACE AND TOLERANCE *

Dear Leo,

I have received your communication addressed to me bearing date: Wed, Sept
11, 2013.
Thanks.

I have gone through minurately I have been encouraged, you have extended to
me heartfelt
gratitude.

I will try my best to complete the procedure for GHA full membership at the
earliest. In this
connection I have noted all the instructions. If there is any difficulty I
will let you know willingly.

Lastly, your communication is charming based on the facts and educative too.

*Muhammad Yunus*

Leo Semashko,
State Councillor of St.Petersburg,
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

*DANGER OF ATTACK ON SYRIA LOOKS SOMEWHAT
FADED - PARTIAL SUCCESS ON THE PART OF G-20
SUMMIT

*
*
OBSERVATION:

*
"Syria has revealed willingness to keep all the disputed weapons
(chemically prepared) under the control of United Nation. Beside
this USA, Britain and France have planned to submit resolution in
the coming session of U.N. for discussion. If Bashar-ul-Asad regime
agree to give disputed weapons in the control of United Nation then
attack on Syria will be waved and the chemically prepared weapons
destroyed.

In this great matter Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chairman of the
G-20 Summit opined that attack on Syria should be suspended. Arab-
League also gave support to the proposal of President Vladimir Putin.
US. Foreign Minister's statement (appeared in the newspapers) that
Washington is considering the peace proposal, as discussed at the
G-20 Summit in Russia".

*Muhammad Yunus Khan
*
*Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA)
*
*Chairman: Urdu, Sindhi Adabi Foundation,
*
*Karachi (Pakistan). *