[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE: Discussion of two key chapters to May 23. Ethics of scholar and peacemaker is incompatible with silence as disrespect.

  • From: "Stephen Gill" <stephengillgazette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 20:24:49 -0400

Leo, thanks for writing. I thought my letter has been led astray. However, so
far, I agree with you. God is the scientist of the scientists and the creator
of the creators. I do not say that love is not a science. It all depends on the
definition of the word science that has been defined in different ways. People
do not need any additional language of science--  people need  multiple ways to
express love or their concern for their neighbours. I am sure you know what I
mean by neighbour.  You may call the expression of love a science and I call it
a way. What combine people in every science or way is the concern to live and
let others live in peace. This is the base or should be the base of every
work-- whatever it may be. There is no way to glue diversities, except
appreciation and appreciation is the outcome of love and Christ is the epitome
of love.
    I any case I would love to write if you would send me this chapter. Also
please think of simplifying your goal, removing unnecessay words: "special
Global Peace Science from harmony".

You can put it:

Stephen Gill
StephenGill, Dr.  (Email: stephengillgazette@xxxxxxxxx ; Box 32, Cornwall, Ont.