[gha] Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE: Discussion of two key chapters to May 23. Ethics of scholar and peacemaker is incompatible with silence as disrespect.

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:24:52 -0300

Hi Leo, GHA members and GPS authors

I read the two chapters anf found them awesomely great but:

I see at the Foreword itself, where it says

*The key philosophical conclusion of the ABC of Harmony is the beginning of
global peace science and its existence as source of revolutionary thinking.
In fact, this was anticipated by Confucius and Buddha.....*

I would add it also has been anticipated by Jesus Christ

At the New Testament, The Christian Golden Rule: *In everything do to
others as you would have them do to you* ( Mathew 7: 12; Luke 6:31)
establishes a better understanding of the Old golden Rule. Gandhi and
Martin Luther King based their vision of peace in Jesus Christ vision of
love and peace.
If we talk about Budha and Confucius we need to add Occidental basis of
peace and harmony or we are not being just with all religions. We must be
careful or the book will be accused of not being impartial but being
oriented to determined religions as a basis of the book knowledge
In fact i am aChristian myself and take my wisdom from jesus not only from
Budha or confucius

Gandhi himself took from jesus his famous non killng philosophy

I dont have comments on the second chapter only to say is perfect

MARIA C AZCONA
GHA VICEPRESIDENT
ABC...COAUTHOR
GPS COAUTHOR