[gha] GHAs Interfaith App for Smartphones

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:39:48 -0600

Hello everyone,

Our new Smartphone Application "Interfaith" is now available on Google
Play. It's free, and we hope this will help publicize the momentous
Interfaith Project Leo began last December.

You can try out the mockup version of the App on the home page of

To download the App or read more about it, please go to this Google Play

Please note that this is the initial version, just getting us started. The
next version will include more articles. We're just happy to have the App
out in circulation now.

Thanks to Leo and everyone for making this possible.

Yours in harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA

Personal page: