[gha] GHA-Kazakhstan and updated GHA Board was approved

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:52:56 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I am happy to announce that you unanimously approved the GHA-Kazakhstan and
updated Board of GHA. We received a lot of votes in support and none against.
Many thanks to all for your approval!

On behalf of GHA, I am happy to congratulate the eight members of the
(http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562) and six new members of the GHA
Board in the rank of Vice-President
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506) with the approval of GHA!

We wish you all active, pushing and productive work towards the conscious
creation of a harmonious civilization, starting with himself and including the
world in a whole.

With love, best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President