[gha] Re: GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its key ideas and contents. Your approval up to 21 September

  • From: Thérése Marie ROBERT <marieeau77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:11:44 +0200

YES, Leo

Because of 21th september, international day for the culture of peace, as a
messenger of the culture of peace for Unesco since 2000, and as a GHA member,
muse of Harmony, please, take in consideration this very important thought for
a new humanity, a new world, a new way of thinking:

 " Men's spirit without women's spirit is nothing, and over all, it can't be
the reference for building peace in the hearts and on our planet
MY BROTHERS, YOU NEED LEARN AND KNOW WOMEN'S VISION, to WORK all the SUBJECTS
in harmony between feminine and masculine, in a place for spirit where ALL is
in ONE.
Religions and interfaith based only on patriarchs' vision and histories + their
expression and representation isn't enough for building peace.
It's time for a true spiritual revolution, for working with your sisters, and
mothers, with respect and consideration for them all over the world.
Let them speak and say, hear about the feminine foundations for life.
Intelligence of the life is the most important subject, doesn't it? "

This is my message for 21th September 2013

With love and respect for each one of you

Dr Théa Marie ROBERT
FRANCE