[gha] Re: GHA representative to the UN is Dr. Bruce Cook, President of GHA-USA

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nina Meyerhof <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:50:04 +0400

Dear Nina,

Thank you for your information, we know.

Logic demands the first to identify the organization wish to have a
representative at the UN and concrete person. We did it.

Now for the second logical step is that you have written. If you, as the GHA
Vice-President and as an experienced human at the UN, will help Bruce get a
list of required documents for the UN and collect them, it will be a real help
and your great contribution. Could GHA hope for it? Thank you.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;