[gha] Re: GHA representative to the UN is Dr. Bruce Cook, President of GHA-USA

  • From: Nina Meyerhof <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:56:21 -0400

Dear friends..As I care greatly...Now how is this possible..to be a UN
representative when GHA does not have official status there ...to have this our
Board would need to meet and have a budget and responsibilities and minutes and
a 501.3.c status. Otherwise this participation at the UN is only possible as an
invited guest to several meetings. Please let us be clear and walk with
intention. I might be wrong but since am an established NGO at the UN for over
15 years, I believe I know. In great harmony...Nina

Children of the Earth inspires and unites young people, through personal and
social transformation, to create a peaceful and sustainable world.

One Earth....with all her Children smiling!

Dr. Nina Meyerhof, Pres.

If you are planning for a year, plant some rice.
If you are planning for ten
years, plant a tree.
If you are planning for 100 years, open a school.