[gha] Re: GHA - new article

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 12:11:25 +0000

Dear Mulej,
    Thank you for your comments on my article with regard to holism. And thanks
for sending the resume of your impressive work regarding holism and social
responsibility, which I read with interest.  Together, our collective and
dedicated work will make a difference.
     Warmest wishes to  you,
Glen

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA)
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org/>
President, Institute on World Problems (IOWP)
www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>
Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University
www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>
Laureate, GUSI Peace Prize International